Dear Patients & Friends of Mizuguchi Plastic Surgery,
Our entire team would like to thank you for your encouragement, kindness, and patience throughout our time temporarily not being able to see patients in office. Since the beginning of COVID-19 we have been fully committed in taking all necessary precautions for the health and safety of both our patients and staff. While we are so excited to welcome you back into our doors, we are still fully committed to following CDC recommendations and implementing every precautionary measure we can to provide you the best care.
Please help us continue to protect the health and well-being of our patients and workplace by cooperating with all of our precautionary measures and protocols against COVID-19 at your next appointment, or as you plan for your surgery.
Beginning April 29th, 2020 we cautiously began a soft opening. As of this week, we have resumed in-office services and appointments to all patients, in adherence to following local, state, and government mandates. Surgeries will resume on May 11th, 2020, which comes after careful guidance and planning from our local health and public officials as well as our governing medical society. We ask for your patience and understanding as our team has been working hard to reschedule all surgeries, consultations, and other appointments affected during our time closed.
- We ask that you please carefully note the following office updates:
- We will contact you before your appointment for a screening and to review our office guidelines.
- To maximize social distancing, we ask that there are no accompanied guests at any appointment. We do welcome you to utilize FaceTime or Zoom guests during appointments if desired.
- We have transitioned to a parking lot lobby. You will be directed to call the office upon arrival and wait in your car until an exam room is ready. You will then be greeted at the door.
- We ask if you have a mask to please arrive with your mask on, otherwise, one will be provided to you. You will not be allowed inside without wearing a mask.
- Upon entry, you will be asked screening questions, use the available hand sanitizer, and have a temperature reading. You will be escorted directly to your exam room, as well as escorted out upon the completion of your appointment.
- We will have various handwashing and hand sanitation stations to help ensure consistent good hand hygiene for all patients.
We thank you in advance for your patience throughout this time, and we look forward to seeing you in the office again. Providing you with the best care and safety has always been our number one goal. We promise to still bring some fun to your day, and help you feel like your best self!
If you have any questions or concerns, or to schedule an appointment please contact our office at 502-200-0600 and we would be glad to assist you.
All our best,
The Mizuguchi Plastic Surgery Team