Eight Benefits of Body Contouring With Evolve in Louisville
If you’ve recently lost weight but have loose skin or stubborn fat that just won’t go away, body contouring with Evolve at Mizuguchi Plastic Surgery may be an ideal solution for you.
Body contouring is a great way for men and women to sculpt their bodies as a way to show off their weight loss. Similarly, it’s a great way for those that have suffered from years of weight fluctuations to tone and tighten their skin.
Offering Louisville, KY men and women the opportunity to get the body of their dreams, dual board-certified aesthetic plastic surgeon Dr. Nana Mizuguchi provides a friendly, safe, and effective way to reach your aesthetic goals.
What is body contouring?
Body contouring with Evolve is a nonsurgical method to reduce fat, tighten the skin, and sculpt the body. Using radiofrequency (RF), the Evolve hands-free device emits energy to heat the skin and target fat, and tighten the skin in areas of the body, like the abdomen, arms, hips, waist, and thighs.
Using technologies that both maximize skin tightening and contour the body, Evolve is a great way to target multiple parts of the body in just one treatment.
What are the benefits of body contouring with Evolve?
This cutting-edge RF treatment plan is growing in popularity, largely due to how effective and easy it is. There are a lot of benefits to nonsurgically contouring your body with Evolve. Some of those benefits include:
- Improved body shape: Since this procedure tightens skin and reduces fat, our Louisville, KY patients are left with an improved body shape that they are eager to show off.
- Reduce cellulite: The fat reduction method used in Evolve body contouring breaks up fat, which, in turn, has the added benefit of reducing the appearance of cellulite.
- Target multiple areas at once: Evolve has six hands-free applicators, allowing Dr. Mizuguchi to target multiple sections of the body in just one treatment.
- Little downtime: As a nonsurgical procedure, our patients, typically, get right back to daily life after their procedure.
- Safe for all skin types: Radiofrequency is a low heat energy that is safe for all skin types and tones.
- Comfortable treatment: Evolve does not require any downtime and, generally, patients feel just a warm sensation during the procedure.
- Quick treatment: Evolve is a great lunchtime procedure, as it only takes about 30 minutes to an hour to complete a session.
- Excellent results: While multiple sessions may be needed to get your desired results, many patients often see a dramatic difference in the skin with just one treatment.
Safe, effective, and with many benefits, body contouring with Evolve at Mizuguchi Plastic Surgery is a simple way for men and women to get the body of their dreams. If you’ve recently lost weight or are looking to tone up your appearance, this may be a great option for you. Feel free to contact Dr. Nana Mizuguchi with any questions or to schedule a consultation at our Louisville, KY office today.